New Page 1
PT9500-C High Speed Camera
design with Amp electric outlet, compact structure, prompts radiator,
Camera Type - Original Sony Zoom Camera
Image Sensor - 1/4" Sony Super HAD CCD
Effective Pixels 768 (H) x 494 (V)
Resolution - 480 TV Lines
Min. Illumination - 0.9 Lux
Ratio - More than 48dB
Focus & Iris - Automatic / Manual
Lens - 18x Optical Zoom, 12x Digital Zoom
Angle of View - Wide 48 / Tele 2.7
Decoder - Built-in
Motor - Stepping Motor
Synchronization - Internal / External
Preset - 128 Presets, Can be Labeled with Editable Title
Range - 360°
Tilt Speed - 0.4° ~ 150° / Second
Preset Found Time - <1.0 Second
Communication - RS-485
Protocol - Pelco-P, Pelco-D, Panasonic,
Operating Temp. - -10° ~ 50°
Humidity - 0~95%
Protection Grade - IP66, TVS 1500w
Lighting-proof & Surge-proof
Dimension - 300mm x 215mm
Net Weight - 4.45 kg
Gross Weight 6.84 kg
and black cover which make an invisible surveillance.
- Built-in OSD menu and parameter may set and call auto-preset, scan,
auto-cruise, AE mode and
zone set etc.
- Pan / tilt module will be displayed in a pan and tilt position; during out
of service, you can set scan,
auto cruise, multi-scanning, and so on.
- 128 presets (can be labeled with editable title), according to preset
position to set auto-cruise. ( 1 cruise tour)
- 4 pattern tours, and each record time is less than 180s.
- 1 scan tour, and support to scan at pointed speed between left limit and
- Auto flip, when the camera moves to the bottom, it carry out rotating 180
degree continuously to surveillance with all directions.
- Focus/ speed proportion pan.
- 8 programmable zones.
- TVS 1500W lighting proof and surge proof.
- IP 66 weatherproof housing (for outdoor ); and built in constant
temperature device. Support RS-485 and multiple protocol