Use an available USB port to connect a laptop or desktop computer to a wired Ethernet network. Especially great for newer notebooks that do not come with an RJ45 ports, or for upgrading to an available network. Supports high-speed 10/100 networks. Full Support for MAC OS X, Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000. Plus it comes equipped with two USB 2.0 ports to connect additional devices.
Powered via USB, the lightweight & compact design makes it easy to carry in a laptop bag, backpack, or suitcase & doesn't take up precious desktop space.
After initial driver installation (CD included), allows for plug and play.
* Provides Network Ethernet ports to MacBook Air and other computers that may not have a Network RJ45 port.
* Provides two (2) USB 2.0 ports to connect additional devices.
* Available USB port on the computer.
* Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
* Mac OS 9.1 & higher
What's in the box?
* 2-Port USB Hub and Ethernet Network Adapter.
* CD driver
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the USB Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. This USB hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).